пятница, 20 марта 2009 г.

sharing thoughts and feelings about EuroXpro - 20.03. :)

Which is your best moment from the conference so far?
It’s hard to highlight just one moment because there are so many! The sessions are great, interesting and full if useful information. But what makes this conference even better, are the people! Listening to their AIESEC stories makes everyday our best moment!

What is your question that still needs an answer?
EuroXpro 2009 has given me a lot of answers to questions I had, moreover it has given me answers to questions I didn’t even know I had. I can’t wait to get back to my LC and share this experience with my fellow AIESECers.
Now I am completely sure that AIESEC has a bright future ahead, but not just AIESEC, but the whole world!

Jzivo
sLOVEnia

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий